In keeping with the history of the brand and to assure that only the finest quality Bourbon is labeled Belle Meade Bourbon, we painstakingly select barrels sourced from the nation’s finest distillers. To ensure that no other Bourbon in the world tastes like Belle Meade Bourbon, we created a proprietary blend using two different high-rye content mash bills and two complementary yeast strains from barrels aged between 6 to 8 years. Each batch of our proprietary blend consists of just 4 barrels and creates the signature flavor profile that makes Belle Meade Bourbon the award-winning Bourbon of choice for the discerning whiskey drinker.
The high-rye blend of Belle Meade was designed to make it a versatile Bourbon. It shines whether served neat, with a splash, or on the rocks but it’s also outstanding in a well-made cocktail. The high rye content and 90.4 bottling proof helps Belle Meade Bourbon to stand up to mixers that often mask other Bourbons, thus making it the perfect Bourbon for your favorite classic or craft cocktail creation.
Whoever said everything old is new again was dead on. So don’t drink like your Dad. Drink like your Great Great GREAT Granddad. Drink Belle Meade Bourbon.
Winner: Double Gold Medal at the 2015 San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
"The Double Gold designation is awarded to the very few entries that receive Gold medal ratings by all members of the judging panel. These are among the finest products in the world."
- San Francisco World Spirits Competition
Winner: - Outstanding Gold, 2015 Spirits of the Americas Competition
Winner: - Made In The South Awards 2013, Garden & Gun Magazine
Winner: - Top 3, Best Bourbons In America, Maxime Magazine
93 Points - Tasting Panel Magazine
91 Points - Wine Enthusiast Magazine
Points Of Difference
- High-rye Content (30% rye).
- 90.4 proof is the ideal sweet spot for depth of character.
- Small Batch – 4 barrels per batch.
- A proprietary blend of barrels aged 6-8 years.
- Never chill-filtered to retain maximum flavor.
Nose: Maple syrup and caramel with floral fragrances and a citrus zest.
- Palate: Caramel and vanilla with bold rye spice and hints of apricot.
- Finish: Long, smooth finish with mellow cherry and plum notes accented by cinnamon, all without the burn found in other 90 proof bourbons.